There is not much to share at this point. We will start posting the night before we fly out of San Francisco. We have pulled out the suitcases, but no packing has begun. We have gotten the yellow fever shots required by India and Brazil and our passports are ready to pick up in San Francisco. We had an agency process our visas for India and Brazil. The trip is beginning to feel real and the excitement is building.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Char this is as close to travel I'll ever get. I love that you are blogging your trip so I can go along. Janene
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that your trip is going so well. We received THE BOX. I have it hidden away. Not much going on here, although Moma worked at her church's Fall Festival in the hot dog booth. She was the mustard, mayo or ketchup squitter. Her pastor announced in church this am the age of the youngest in attendance and then said Tommie Carroll at 91 worked the hot dog booth--then he had her stand up. She was thrilled!! I bundled her up (it was cool out) and the festival was outside and at night. Everybody said that she had a ball and kept everybody laughing. I hope that you all have a great time and Enjoy each other and stay safe and healthy. All our Love-- Aunt Tommie, Fran & Vickie
ReplyDelete