
We didn't have the best weather. The first day was sunny and bright and we lucked out in our trip up to the top of Corcovado. The next two days were rainy. We went to the top of Sugar Loaf Mt. with strong winds, rain and the mountain covered in clouds. No bikini clad beauties to see on Copacabana either. We hit the downtown business district in the rain, as I wanted to buy some frou-frou shoes. What I got was a sole with a leather strip holding them on. Not exactly sturdy walking shoes.
Will you wear your new frou-frou sandals to the Wacko brunch? : ) We are having a cold snap here.
ReplyDeleteCovered my flowers with sheets for the past 3 nights but they croaked anyway.
About time you came home...things aren't the same without you two.
xoxo Sr. Ariel Parrott
If I am remembering correctly, you will arrive at some point tomorrow. Just the sound of your stories and explanations of everything was great, however, the pictures for me, captured everything. Thank you both so much. It was great for me and as I told you earlier, it kept my moma SO grounded as to where you were. Plus, your Very Generous phone calls, seemed to be the proof that no matter when you were coming home----you "loved her enough to know that each of you needed to hear one anothers' voices."She would say that everytime you called. She is really lonesome for you. It seems that though you have always been her Favorite, her relationship with you has gone to some WAY HIGHER LEVEL. I can figure out some of it, but the other, I cannot. Anyway we plan to leave 12/22 & return 12/26. We plan to stay at Hopes. 318-838-2252. My cell may work at her house???
ReplyDeleteWe Love You Both and are so happy that you had a Happy and Healthy time and most of all, that you have each other. Vickie