Moma enjoyed seeing your picture again and had a good laugh about your water over flow problem. Then, I could not believe it, but she said she felt sorry for you. I just shook my head and continued watching the football game. By the way I KNOW that Jim would like to know that my TEXAS Longhorns are ranked #2 in one poll #3 in another. I know Ohio State IS NOT in the top 15 and USC, I don't think is either. I know he has access to all of this info., but I thought I'd save him the trouble. Continue having a wonderful time and taking care and loving each other. Vickie
We enjoy cruising and have found it to be the best way to see a lot of destinations, even though it is a snapshot experience. Before we retired, we had the good fortune to travel extensively, to visit wonderful cities and countries, and have experiences that money can't buy. We are fortunate that in retirement we can continue to travel and this trip aboard the Regent Voyager is a dream come true. We're not sure that we would ever have gotten to India or Brazil on our own. Going back to Africa has been a dream of Charlotte's and now it will become reality. We love to watch The Amazing Race; and if we were younger, I think we would give it a shot. We consider this trip our version of the Amazing Race.
Moma enjoyed seeing your picture again and had a good laugh about your water over flow problem. Then, I could not believe it, but she said she felt sorry for you. I just shook my head and continued watching the football game. By the way I KNOW that Jim would like to know that my TEXAS Longhorns are ranked #2 in one poll #3 in another. I know Ohio State IS NOT in the top 15 and USC, I don't think is either. I know he has access to all of this info., but I thought I'd save him the trouble. Continue having a wonderful time and taking care and loving each other. Vickie
ReplyDelete