Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Voyager Home

We are on board and our first night was great. We met a fun couple from L.A. and had some laughs. Our cabin is roomy and all 6 suitcases fit under the bed.

3 comments:

  1. Well your ship looks elegant and I know that you all are loving it. Everything is good with us. Moma talks about you both everyday and hounds me until I go to your blog. Charlotte, she wanted me to tell you how much she misses you. She says "I know I don't see her often, but I just miss her so much." I tell her to get use to it and think about Christmas, she can talk to you then. Gotta go ---- Take care of each other and stay safe and healthy.-----
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are linked to the blog. Tell A. Tom I think of her every day and miss her too. Somewhere when I can, I will call her from here. Did she see our picture? I'll be posting more.

    Did the box arrive? I was tickled. I sent my usual See's, but found that they have sugar free candy bars, so Fran can enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! I'm missing you, too! But I'm well and happy and looking forward to Sandy's party Friday night. Not sure they'll recognize me without my sidekick. Jim, it's not Thursday but I miss you big time! Keep on cruisin'! Remember those #'s go on easier than they come off.... : )
    xoxo Pat-zee

    ReplyDelete